Limited Edition Origami Optimism Gildan Tee
- 5.5 oz.(US) 9.2 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Heather Sport colors: 65/35 polyester/cotton
- Classic fit
- DryBlend technology: delivers moisture-wicking properties
- Seamless double needle 7/8" collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
Mission and Vision
The Origami Optimism Paper Crane Project is a step-by-step process for schools, organizations, and clubs to create a tangible way to support families, friends, and community members who are suffering from a serious illness.
A proceed of the sales of these shirts will be used to build the paper crane boxes, travel expenses, and other expenses incurred when working on the project.
Clothing can be picked up locally at JTees Design in Nashua. Please choose group delivery/local pick up in check out.
Clothing can also be shipped if you choose.